1. 4IN&4OUT processor
2. Ethernet interface provide wifi connection.
3. 48KHz Sampling frequency, 48-bit Fixed-Point DSP, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter
4. 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the user presets.
The D10Q 4CH DSP amplifier is a hit model in D series power amplifier. The feautres of D10Q front panel included channel select, volume buttons, input and output LED metering, intuitive navigation buttons, power button and Led indicator.
Built-in DSP have 20 factory preset confirurations that can be modified and stored in user presets conveniently.
D10Q can make the most of the sonice performace of Sanway loudspeakers by its powerful intrinsic correction processing.
With its 4 channel full function onboard loudspeaker DSP, with a crossover, parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay, it eliminates the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
The D10Q combines four channels of extremely powerful amplification with networking, 4in&4out digital processing, amplifiers, power supply and connected mains supply resulting in unique operational benefits.
1. Comprises of one FP10000Q and one 4in and 4out digital processor.
2. Ethernet interface provide wifi connection to control many D10Q in one computer.
3. Crossover filters: Each output channel can be independently set as LPF and HPF, Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley.
4. 4 channels input and output, matrix model input and output set freely.
|PC Com Port:||1 USB Com Port on front panel, 1 USB Com Port,2 RS485 Com Port on back panel (RJ-45)|
|Processor:||48KHz Sampling frequency, 48-bit Fixed-Point DSP, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter|
|Frequency Response:||±0.25dB, 20Hz --- 20KHz|
|Distortion:||< 0.01%, 20Hz - 20KHz @ +10dBu balanced input|
|Signal to noise ratio:||>110dB|
|crossover filter:||Each output channel can be independently set as LPF and HPF, The parameters can be adjusted, Filter type:Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley; The Crossover Frequency:20Hz---20KHz, Slope:12,18,24 or 48 dB/octave|
|EQ:||Bandwidth:0.2 to 36 oct, Frequency:20Hz to 20KHz, Gain: -24dB to +12dB, step:0.2 dB|
|Delay:||0ms to 115ms|
|Display:||2 x 20 LCD|
|Store Settings:||20 user program dynamic storage|
|8Ω Stereo Power||4×1350W|
|4Ω Stereo Power||4×2200W|
|2Ω Stereo Power||4×2500W|
|8Ω Bridged Monon Power||2×4400W|
|4Ω Bridged Monon Power||2×5000W|
|Frequenty Response||20Hz-20kHz ±0.5dB|
|Signal Noise Ration(dB)||110dB|
|Input Impedance||20KΩ Balanced / 10kΩ Unbalanced|
|Output Connectors||Speakon Connectors(NEUTRIK)|
|Power Requirement||100-120V-50-60Hz or 200-240V-50-60Hz|