VR10 is a vertical active line array speaker system created for events that require high-quality answers to the following requests: visual subtlety and compact dimensions, innovative output/size/weight ratios as well as quick and easy handling. VR S30 subwoofer is available where stronger bass output is required. Of these, S30 subwoofers with their flying systems integrate especially well with VR10, offering a visually subtle bass extension when flown above or stacked below the tops where floor space for woofers is unavailable.
We mount one D3 customized 1800W+900W+900W at 4 ohms three way class-D DSP powered amplifier module in S30 cabinet box. The 1800W channel to driver the S30, and 900W+900W two channel to driver two top VR10 Bi-amped line array speakers.
1. Easy to handle, built-in amplifier, no need separate amplifier
2. The mid-high horn with 80° horizontally coverage, developed using WaveFormer, is easy to exchange for a 120° element.
3. Coming with neodymium drivers inside with light weight
4. The power amplifier inside is D3 active module
5. Birch plywood cabinet
6. Superior sound quality
1. Applied to the outdoor show the high quality of amplifiercation.
2. Can also be used to theater, stadium(hall), conference center.
3. Multi-function room or the concert hall, performing arts venues such as fixed installation sound reinforcement applications.
|Drivers||1 x 10" LF / 2 x 1" HF|
|Frequency range||60 - 16000 Hz|
|Power capacity program / peak:||500 / 1000 W bi-amped LF |
200 / 400 W bi-amped HF
600 / 1200 W
|Impedance||16 Ohms (bi-amp LF)|
16 Ohms (bi-amp HF)
12 Ohms (passive)
|Coverage range (h x v)||80° oder 120 ° x 10°|
|Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m||103 dB (bi-amp LF)|
111 dB (bi-amp HF)
104 dB (passive)
|SPL max / 1 m / peak||133 dB|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||275 x 500 x 355 mm|
|Net Weight||16 kg|
|Driver||2 x 15"|
|Frequency range||35-200 Hz|
|Power capacity/ peaker||1200/3000W|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1M||98dB|
|Connectors||2 speakon NL4|
|Weight||Passive:42 kgs; Active:48KG|
Application in a wedding