Aero12A is an active speaker with D2S-Two active amplifier module, which is 2 x 500W@8 ohms and 2 x 900W@4ohms.
It is a powered two-way, MID-high line array system with a single 12 neodymium LF driver and a 3 inch compersion HF driver. The captive rigging system integrated in the cabinet design line array sound system. There is a class d active module within the cabinet.
1. Easy plus-in installation and use.
2. Minimum cable wiring and low cost of maintenance.
3. Supply with secure steel ring for easy installation.
4. Built-in high efficient class-D amplifier with better sound restoration and highest reliability.
Versatile installation for conference room, auditorium, stadium, concert & bar.
2. Convention Centers
3. Large Ballrooms
5. Portable PA, clubs, live theatre
6. Delay systems for large scale outdoor sound reinforcement
Nominal HF Amplifier Power
Nominal MF Amplifier Power
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
63 Hz-20 kHz
Rated Peak SPL at 1 m
Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB)
1x12inch Neodymium Woofer
1x3inch Neodymium Compress Driver
Dimensions (H x W x D)
31.6 x 68.8 x 38.5 cm
27 kg (59.4 lb)
: +86 13826042826